Caesar IV is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Caesar IV from your PCActivision
. You can find out more on Activision or check for application updates here
. More details about Caesar IV can be seen at http://www.google.com
. Usually the Caesar IV program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Caesar IV directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Caesar IV's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Caesar IV\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named CaesarIV.exe and occupies 21.68 MB (22733243 bytes).
Caesar IV installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 45.80 MB (48028766
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- C4DotNetReg.exe (16.00 KB)
- C4Exec.exe (24.00 KB)
- CaesarIV.exe (21.68 MB)
- dotnetfx.exe (22.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
This web page is about Caesar IV version 1.2
Caesar IV is a program released by the software company Activision. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Caesar IV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Caesar IV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Caesar IV or simply click the Search feature and type in "Caesar IV". The Caesar IV app will be found automatically. When you select Caesar IV in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Caesar IV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Caesar IV:
- The publisher is: http://www.google.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Caesar IV\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Caesar IV.
8. After removing Caesar IV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Caesar IV that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Caesar IV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Caesar IV by Activision from your computer, we are not saying that Caesar IV by Activision is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Caesar IV in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:48:46.670