This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Caesar™ III for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Caesar™ III from your computerGameStop
. You can read more on GameStop or check for application updates here
. Usually the Caesar™ III application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Caesar III directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Caesar III\UninstHelper.exe" /autouninstall caesariii is the full command line if you want to uninstall Caesar™ III. The program's main executable file occupies 1.53 MB (1608704 bytes) on disk and is named c3.exe.
Caesar™ III is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.24 MB (2347376
bytes) on disk:
- c3.exe (1.53 MB)
- UninstHelper.exe (721.36 KB)
Caesar™ III is a program marketed by the software company GameStop. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Caesar™ III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Caesar™ III from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Caesar™ III or simply click the Search feature and type in "Caesar™ III". The Caesar™ III program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Caesar™ III in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Caesar™ III, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Caesar™ III.
8. After removing Caesar™ III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Caesar™ III which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Caesar™ III with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Caesar™ III by GameStop from your PC, nor are we saying that Caesar™ III by GameStop is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Caesar™ III in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 02:56:59.480