This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Caesar™ III for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Caesar™ III from your computerGameStop
. You can read more on GameStop or check for application updates here
. Usually the Caesar™ III application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Caesar III directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Caesar III\UninstHelper.exe" /autouninstall caesariii is the full command line if you want to uninstall Caesar™ III. The program's main executable file occupies 1.53 MB (1608704 bytes) on disk and is named c3.exe.
Caesar™ III is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.24 MB (2347376
bytes) on disk:
- c3.exe (1.53 MB)
- UninstHelper.exe (721.36 KB)
Caesar™ III is a program marketed by the software company GameStop. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Caesar™ III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Caesar™ III from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Caesar™ III or simply activate the Search field and type in "Caesar™ III". If it exists on your system the Caesar™ III program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Caesar™ III in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Caesar™ III, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Caesar™ III.
8. After removing Caesar™ III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Caesar™ III which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Caesar™ III with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Caesar™ III by GameStop from your PC, nor are we saying that Caesar™ III by GameStop is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Caesar™ III in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 02:56:59.480