You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Caesar Cipher for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Caesar Cipher from your PCOliver Merkel
. Additional info about Oliver Merkel can be read here
. Click on https://github.com/OMerkel/caesar_cipher
to get more information about Caesar Cipher on Oliver Merkel's website. The application is frequently found in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\caesarcipher-c7e4342987c8abc3fe1d9d1196fd3a9f" directory (same installation drive as Windows). Caesar Cipher's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\caesarcipher-c7e4342987c8abc3fe1d9d1196fd3a9f\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 88.95 KB (91088 bytes) on disk and is called webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Caesar Cipher is composed of the following executables which take 88.95 KB (91088
bytes) on disk:
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Caesar Cipher version 0.1
Caesar Cipher is a program marketed by the software company Oliver Merkel. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Caesar Cipher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Caesar Cipher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Caesar Cipher or simply activate the Search field and type in "Caesar Cipher". If it exists on your system the Caesar Cipher program will be found very quickly. After you select Caesar Cipher in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Caesar Cipher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Caesar Cipher:
- The web site of the application is: https://github.com/OMerkel/caesar_cipher
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\caesarcipher-c7e4342987c8abc3fe1d9d1196fd3a9f\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Caesar Cipher.
8. After removing Caesar Cipher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Caesar Cipher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Caesar Cipher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Caesar Cipher by Oliver Merkel from your computer, nor are we saying that Caesar Cipher by Oliver Merkel is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Caesar Cipher in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 12:09:27.273