This info is about Cadenzo 1.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Cadenzo 1.4 from your systemHinzware
. Open here
where you can read more on Hinzware. More info about the software Cadenzo 1.4 can be seen at http://www.cadenzo.de
. Cadenzo 1.4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cadenzo directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Cadenzo 1.4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cadenzo\unins000.exe". Cadenzo.exe is the Cadenzo 1.4's primary executable file and it takes approximately 610.00 KB (624640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Cadenzo 1.4. They occupy about 12.05 MB (12633606
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cadenzo.exe (610.00 KB)
- Gehörtrainer.exe (160.50 KB)
- Intervallo.exe (30.00 KB)
- Intonation.exe (38.50 KB)
- Klaviertrainer.exe (167.00 KB)
- Metronom.exe (17.00 KB)
- Notentrainer.exe (4.70 MB)
- Rhythmuspendel.exe (54.00 KB)
- Rhythmustrainer.exe (5.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.51 KB)
This page is about Cadenzo 1.4 version 1.4
Cadenzo 1.4 is an application released by the software company Hinzware. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Cadenzo 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cadenzo 1.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cadenzo 1.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cadenzo 1.4". If it exists on your system the Cadenzo 1.4 application will be found automatically. After you click Cadenzo 1.4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cadenzo 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cadenzo 1.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cadenzo.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cadenzo\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cadenzo 1.4.
8. After uninstalling Cadenzo 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cadenzo 1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cadenzo 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cadenzo 1.4 by Hinzware from your computer, we are not saying that Cadenzo 1.4 by Hinzware is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cadenzo 1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:53:43.647