This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Cadence for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Cadence from your PCSalesLoft
. Open here
where you can read more on SalesLoft. Cadence is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Cadence by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall http://outlook-distribution.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/1.0/SalesLoft%20Cadence.vsto. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Cadence's main file takes around 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) and is called install.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Cadence. They take 870.29 KB (891176
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.15 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
This info is about Cadence version 22.214.171.124
Cadence is an application released by SalesLoft. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Cadence is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Cadence with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cadence or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cadence". If it exists on your system the Cadence program will be found very quickly. After you select Cadence in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cadence, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cadence.
8. After uninstalling Cadence, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cadence which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cadence with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cadence by SalesLoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Cadence by SalesLoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cadence in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 20:50:15.240