CactusView v2.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CactusView v2.0 from your systemwww.ShowYourPhotos.com
. Take a look here
for more information on www.ShowYourPhotos.com. More information about CactusView v2.0 can be found at http://www.ShowYourPhotos.com
. Usually the CactusView v2.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\CactusView directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\CactusView\uninst\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall CactusView v2.0. CactusView.exe is the CactusView v2.0's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.56 MB (1638912 bytes) on disk.
CactusView v2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.23 MB (2334490
bytes) on disk.
- CactusView.exe (1.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to CactusView v2.0 version 2.0
CactusView v2.0 is a program marketed by the software company www.ShowYourPhotos.com. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove CactusView v2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CactusView v2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CactusView v2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CactusView v2.0". If it exists on your system the CactusView v2.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CactusView v2.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CactusView v2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CactusView v2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ShowYourPhotos.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CactusView\uninst\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CactusView v2.0.
8. After uninstalling CactusView v2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CactusView v2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CactusView v2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CactusView v2.0 by www.ShowYourPhotos.com from your PC, nor are we saying that CactusView v2.0 by www.ShowYourPhotos.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CactusView v2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-11 06:33:36.570