This page is about CacheMot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CacheMot from your systemJean-Luc GRENARD
. Check out here
for more details on Jean-Luc GRENARD. Detailed information about CacheMot can be found at http://jlgrenar.free.fr
. Usually the CacheMot program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CacheMot directory, depending on the user's option during install. CacheMot's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CacheMot\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.08 MB (1128448 bytes) on disk and is titled Cachemot.exe.
CacheMot contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.72 MB (1799623
bytes) on disk.
- Cachemot.exe (1.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (655.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.1
CacheMot is an application offered by the software company Jean-Luc GRENARD. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase CacheMot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CacheMot from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CacheMot or simply activate the Search field and type in "CacheMot". If it exists on your system the CacheMot application will be found very quickly. After you click CacheMot in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CacheMot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CacheMot:
- The software company is: http://jlgrenar.free.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CacheMot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CacheMot.
8. After uninstalling CacheMot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CacheMot which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CacheMot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CacheMot by Jean-Luc GRENARD from your computer, nor are we saying that CacheMot by Jean-Luc GRENARD is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CacheMot supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 09:05:55.860