Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5
Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 from your PCCabrilog S.A.S.
. Take a look here
for more info on Cabrilog S.A.S.. Click on http://www.cabri.com
to get more information about Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 on Cabrilog S.A.S.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabri\Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabri\Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5. unins000.exe is the Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5's primary executable file and it occupies close to 697.28 KB (714010 bytes) on disk.
Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 contains of the executables below. They take 697.28 KB (714010
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 version 1.4.5
Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 is an application offered by the software company Cabrilog S.A.S.. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5". If it is installed on your PC the Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 application will be found very quickly. When you click Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5:
- The software company is: http://www.cabri.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabri\Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5.
8. After removing Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 by Cabrilog S.A.S. from your PC, we are not saying that Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 by Cabrilog S.A.S. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cabri II Plus Plug-in 1.4.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-02 10:09:57.843