Cabri Elem 1.5
This info is about Cabri Elem 1.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Cabri Elem 1.5 from your PCCabrilog S.A.S.
. Go over here
for more info on Cabrilog S.A.S.. Click on http://www.cabri.com/
to get more data about Cabri Elem 1.5 on Cabrilog S.A.S.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Cabri\Cabri Elem 1.5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Cabri Elem 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Cabri\Cabri Elem 1.5\uninstall\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Cabri Elem.exe is the Cabri Elem 1.5's primary executable file and it takes approximately 13.93 MB (14603320 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Cabri Elem 1.5. They occupy 15.40 MB (16151664
bytes) on disk.
- Cabri Elem.exe (13.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Cabri Elem 1.5.
Cabri Elem 1.5 is an application by Cabrilog S.A.S.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Cabri Elem 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cabri Elem 1.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cabri Elem 1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cabri Elem 1.5". The Cabri Elem 1.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cabri Elem 1.5 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cabri Elem 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cabri Elem 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cabri.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Cabri\Cabri Elem 1.5\uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cabri Elem 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Cabri Elem 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cabri Elem 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cabri Elem 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cabri Elem 1.5 by Cabrilog S.A.S. from your computer, nor are we saying that Cabri Elem 1.5 by Cabrilog S.A.S. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cabri Elem 1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 09:09:26.357