Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0
Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0 from your systemCabrilog S.A.S.
. More information about Cabrilog S.A.S. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.cabri.com/
if you want to read more on Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0 on Cabrilog S.A.S.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1\uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 677.93 KB (694199 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0. They take about 677.93 KB (694199
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0 version 32.1.0
Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0 is an application by Cabrilog S.A.S.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0". The Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cabri.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0.
8. After removing Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0 by Cabrilog S.A.S. from your computer, we are not saying that Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0 by Cabrilog S.A.S. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cabri 3D Plug-in 2.1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 22:11:18.783