Cabri 3D 2.5.1
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.5.1 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.5.1 from your systemCabrilog S.A.S.
. Open here
for more info on Cabrilog S.A.S.. Please follow http://www.cabri.com/
if you want to read more on Cabri 3D 2.5.1 on Cabrilog S.A.S.'s website. Cabri 3D 2.5.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabri\Cabri 3D 2.5 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabri\Cabri 3D 2.5\uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cabri 3D 2.5.1. The application's main executable file is called Cabri 3D.exe and occupies 199.50 KB (204288 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Cabri 3D 2.5.1. They occupy about 1.58 MB (1657267
bytes) on disk.
- Cabri 3D.exe (199.50 KB)
- col3dax.exe (660.00 KB)
- Patch.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (730.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 32.5.1
of Cabri 3D 2.5.1.
Cabri 3D 2.5.1 is an application by the software company Cabrilog S.A.S.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.5.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cabri 3D 2.5.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cabri 3D 2.5.1". The Cabri 3D 2.5.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select Cabri 3D 2.5.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cabri 3D 2.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cabri 3D 2.5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cabri.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabri\Cabri 3D 2.5\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cabri 3D 2.5.1.
8. After uninstalling Cabri 3D 2.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cabri 3D 2.5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cabri 3D 2.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.5.1 by Cabrilog S.A.S. from your computer, we are not saying that Cabri 3D 2.5.1 by Cabrilog S.A.S. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.5.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-08 02:40:06.737