Cabri 3D 2.1.1
This page is about Cabri 3D 2.1.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.1.1 from your computerCabrilog S.A.S.
. You can read more on Cabrilog S.A.S. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Cabri 3D 2.1.1 at http://www.cabri.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabri\Cabri 3D 2.1 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Cabri 3D 2.1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabri\Cabri 3D 2.1\uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 198.66 KB (203432 bytes) on disk and is named Cabri 3D.exe.
The executable files below are part of Cabri 3D 2.1.1. They occupy about 876.59 KB (897631
bytes) on disk.
- Cabri 3D.exe (198.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (677.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 32.1.1
of Cabri 3D 2.1.1.
Cabri 3D 2.1.1 is a program released by Cabrilog S.A.S.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cabri 3D 2.1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cabri 3D 2.1.1". The Cabri 3D 2.1.1 application will be found automatically. When you click Cabri 3D 2.1.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cabri 3D 2.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cabri 3D 2.1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.cabri.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabri\Cabri 3D 2.1\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cabri 3D 2.1.1.
8. After removing Cabri 3D 2.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cabri 3D 2.1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cabri 3D 2.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.1.1 by Cabrilog S.A.S. from your computer, nor are we saying that Cabri 3D 2.1.1 by Cabrilog S.A.S. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-04 18:22:46.140