Cabri 3D 2.1.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.1.0 from your PCCabrilog S.A.S.
. Go over here
for more information on Cabrilog S.A.S.. Further information about Cabri 3D 2.1.0 can be found at http://www.cabri.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabri 3D 2.1 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Cabri 3D 2.1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabri 3D 2.1\uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 192.50 KB (197120 bytes) on disk and is labeled Cabri 3D.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Cabri 3D 2.1.0. They occupy about 870.43 KB (891319
bytes) on disk.
- Cabri 3D.exe (192.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (677.93 KB)
This info is about Cabri 3D 2.1.0 version 32.1.0
Cabri 3D 2.1.0 is a program by the software company Cabrilog S.A.S.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cabri 3D 2.1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cabri 3D 2.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cabri 3D 2.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Cabri 3D 2.1.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Cabri 3D 2.1.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cabri 3D 2.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cabri 3D 2.1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cabri.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabri 3D 2.1\uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cabri 3D 2.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Cabri 3D 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cabri 3D 2.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cabri 3D 2.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.1.0 by Cabrilog S.A.S. from your computer, we are not saying that Cabri 3D 2.1.0 by Cabrilog S.A.S. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cabri 3D 2.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 22:11:18.773