CableDataConverter 3.2.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CableDataConverter 3.2.1 from your computeriret GmbH
. Go over here
for more information on iret GmbH. Further information about CableDataConverter 3.2.1 can be seen at http://www.iret.de
. CableDataConverter 3.2.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iret\cdc folder, depending on the user's option. CableDataConverter 3.2.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iret\cdc\unins000.exe. cdc.exe is the CableDataConverter 3.2.1's main executable file and it occupies about 3.98 MB (4168704 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CableDataConverter 3.2.1. They occupy 12.35 MB (12944992
bytes) on disk.
- cdc.exe (3.98 MB)
- codemeter.exe (3.36 MB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (4.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (779.55 KB)
The current page applies to CableDataConverter 3.2.1 version 3.2.1
CableDataConverter 3.2.1 is an application released by iret GmbH. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall CableDataConverter 3.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CableDataConverter 3.2.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CableDataConverter 3.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CableDataConverter 3.2.1". If it exists on your system the CableDataConverter 3.2.1 application will be found automatically. After you click CableDataConverter 3.2.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CableDataConverter 3.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CableDataConverter 3.2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.iret.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iret\cdc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CableDataConverter 3.2.1.
8. After uninstalling CableDataConverter 3.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CableDataConverter 3.2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CableDataConverter 3.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CableDataConverter 3.2.1 by iret GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that CableDataConverter 3.2.1 by iret GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CableDataConverter 3.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 05:08:36.937