This info is about Cable++ for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Cable++ from your computerSandker Elektrosoftware
. More information on Sandker Elektrosoftware can be seen here
. More details about Cable++ can be seen at http://www.Cablecalculation.co.uk
. Cable++ is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cable++ folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Cable++ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cable++\uninst\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Cable++'s primary file takes about 5.84 MB (6126080 bytes) and its name is Cable.exe.
Cable++ contains of the executables below. They take 6.51 MB (6821658
bytes) on disk.
- Cable.exe (5.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
Cable++ is an application marketed by the software company Sandker Elektrosoftware. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Cable++ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cable++ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cable++ or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cable++". The Cable++ program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cable++ in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cable++, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cable++:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Cablecalculation.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cable++\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cable++.
8. After removing Cable++, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cable++ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cable++ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cable++ by Sandker Elektrosoftware from your PC, we are not saying that Cable++ by Sandker Elektrosoftware is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cable++ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-18 11:20:30.350