CX-Server RT is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CX-Server RT from your computerOMRON公司
. More information on OMRON公司 can be seen here
. CX-Server RT is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OMRON\CX-Server directory, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is called DbgMain.exe and occupies 1.02 MB (1067520 bytes).
CX-Server RT contains of the executables below. They take 4.34 MB (4553575
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDMDDE.EXE (48.00 KB)
- CDMIMPRT.EXE (200.00 KB)
- cdmstats.exe (76.00 KB)
- cdmsvr20.exe (584.08 KB)
- CxCpuMain.exe (50.50 KB)
- CxCpuMainCS2.exe (50.50 KB)
- cxdbms.exe (248.09 KB)
- cxfiler.exe (28.09 KB)
- CxPLCErr.exe (408.00 KB)
- CXSDI_PortMan.exe (72.09 KB)
- CxSerialServer.exe (31.00 KB)
- DataCollect.exe (72.50 KB)
- DataRecord.exe (74.50 KB)
- DataReplay.exe (68.00 KB)
- DbgConsole.exe (1.00 MB)
- DbgMain.exe (1.02 MB)
- IoCondition.exe (120.50 KB)
- KickEngine.exe (28.50 KB)
- OmronZipItWnd.exe (92.00 KB)
- Registrar.exe (36.00 KB)
- RegUtility.exe (28.00 KB)
- StaticDataInstaller.exe (40.00 KB)
- WebLaunch.exe (24.00 KB)
This data is about CX-Server RT version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other CX-Server RT releases:
...click to view all...
CX-Server RT is a program by OMRON公司. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall CX-Server RT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CX-Server RT from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CX-Server RT or simply activate the Search field and type in "CX-Server RT". The CX-Server RT program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CX-Server RT in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CX-Server RT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CX-Server RT.
8. After removing CX-Server RT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CX-Server RT which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CX-Server RT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CX-Server RT by OMRON公司 from your PC, nor are we saying that CX-Server RT by OMRON公司 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CX-Server RT supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 03:13:43.027