CX-Server Lite is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CX-Server Lite from your systemOmron
. You can read more on Omron or check for application updates here
. CX-Server Lite is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Omron\CX-Server Lite directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for CX-Server Lite is RunDll32. The program's main executable file occupies 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) on disk and is named CXASOutput.exe.
CX-Server Lite contains of the executables below. They take 7.23 MB (7583008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LiteApp.exe (744.00 KB)
- LiteTest.exe (28.00 KB)
- LiteActiveXApp.exe (40.00 KB)
- VBLiteApp.exe (156.00 KB)
- comms.exe (60.00 KB)
- CXSLiteTest.exe (640.00 KB)
- LiteExample.exe (28.00 KB)
- ar405eng.exe (5.49 MB)
- CXASOutput.exe (84.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.20.015
of CX-Server Lite. You can find below a few links to other CX-Server Lite versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CX-Server Lite we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by CX-Server Lite's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\OMRON\Components\CX-Server Lite.chm
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Omron\CX-Server Lite
CX-Server Lite is an application marketed by Omron. Some people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase CX-Server Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CX-Server Lite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CX-Server Lite or simply click the Search feature and type in "CX-Server Lite". If it exists on your system the CX-Server Lite app will be found very quickly. After you click CX-Server Lite in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CX-Server Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CX-Server Lite.
8. After uninstalling CX-Server Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CX-Server Lite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CX-Server Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CX-Server Lite by Omron from your computer, nor are we saying that CX-Server Lite by Omron is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CX-Server Lite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-24 12:25:27.720