CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool
How to uninstall CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool from your computer
CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by Omron
. Additional info about Omron can be found here
. Usually the CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OMRON\CX-Server directory, depending on the user's option during install. CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool's primary file takes about 1.02 MB (1067520 bytes) and is called DbgMain.exe.
CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.34 MB (4553575
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDMDDE.EXE (48.00 KB)
- CDMIMPRT.EXE (200.00 KB)
- cdmstats.exe (76.00 KB)
- cdmsvr20.exe (584.08 KB)
- CxCpuMain.exe (50.50 KB)
- CxCpuMainCS2.exe (50.50 KB)
- cxdbms.exe (248.09 KB)
- cxfiler.exe (28.09 KB)
- CxPLCErr.exe (408.00 KB)
- CXSDI_PortMan.exe (72.09 KB)
- CxSerialServer.exe (31.00 KB)
- DataCollect.exe (72.50 KB)
- DataRecord.exe (74.50 KB)
- DataReplay.exe (68.00 KB)
- DbgConsole.exe (1.00 MB)
- DbgMain.exe (1.02 MB)
- IoCondition.exe (120.50 KB)
- KickEngine.exe (28.50 KB)
- OmronZipItWnd.exe (92.00 KB)
- Registrar.exe (36.00 KB)
- RegUtility.exe (28.00 KB)
- StaticDataInstaller.exe (40.00 KB)
- WebLaunch.exe (24.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool. Click on the links below for other CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool versions:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool is an application released by Omron. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool". The CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool application will be found automatically. After you click CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool.
8. After removing CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool by Omron from your PC, we are not saying that CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool by Omron is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CX-Server Driver Mgt Tool supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 11:36:55.697