CWorx Cloud Drive
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CWorx Cloud Drive for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall CWorx Cloud Drive from your computerComputer Worx
. More info about Computer Worx can be found here
. Click on http://www.computerworxit.com
to get more details about CWorx Cloud Drive on Computer Worx's website. CWorx Cloud Drive is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CWorx Cloud Drive folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for CWorx Cloud Drive is C:\Program Files (x86)\CWorx Cloud Drive\uninstall.exe. agent_gui.exe is the CWorx Cloud Drive's main executable file and it occupies around 10.50 MB (11011672 bytes) on disk.
CWorx Cloud Drive is composed of the following executables which occupy 72.63 MB (76156610
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (8.93 MB)
- agent_cmdui.exe (8.01 MB)
- agent_gui.exe (10.50 MB)
- agent_service.exe (22.64 MB)
- autoupdate.exe (8.25 MB)
- db_mgr.exe (3.13 MB)
- db_mgr_agent.exe (3.25 MB)
- install_helper.exe (2.14 MB)
- overlayer.exe (203.59 KB)
- support_tool.exe (5.56 MB)
This data is about CWorx Cloud Drive version 220.127.116.116
CWorx Cloud Drive is a program released by the software company Computer Worx. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove CWorx Cloud Drive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CWorx Cloud Drive from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CWorx Cloud Drive or simply click the Search field and type in "CWorx Cloud Drive". The CWorx Cloud Drive app will be found automatically. When you select CWorx Cloud Drive in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CWorx Cloud Drive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CWorx Cloud Drive:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.computerworxit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CWorx Cloud Drive\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CWorx Cloud Drive.
8. After removing CWorx Cloud Drive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CWorx Cloud Drive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CWorx Cloud Drive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CWorx Cloud Drive by Computer Worx from your computer, we are not saying that CWorx Cloud Drive by Computer Worx is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CWorx Cloud Drive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 16:50:07.420