CWU2016 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CWU2016 from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. More information about Delivered by Citrix can be read here
. Usually the CWU2016 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling CWU2016 is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. CWU2016's main file takes about 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) and is called SelfService.exe.
CWU2016 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
CWU2016 is a program by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CWU2016 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CWU2016 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CWU2016 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CWU2016". If it exists on your system the CWU2016 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CWU2016 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CWU2016, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CWU2016.
8. After removing CWU2016, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CWU2016 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CWU2016 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CWU2016 by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that CWU2016 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CWU2016 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:57:43.290