This web page is about CWU2015 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CWU2015 from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More information about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). CWU2015's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) on disk.
CWU2015 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
This page is about CWU2015 version 1.0
CWU2015 is an application by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase CWU2015 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CWU2015 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CWU2015 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CWU2015". The CWU2015 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CWU2015 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CWU2015, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CWU2015.
8. After uninstalling CWU2015, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CWU2015 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CWU2015 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CWU2015 by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that CWU2015 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CWU2015 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:57:43.280