This page contains detailed information on how to remove CWU2014 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CWU2014 from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. CWU2014 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall CWU2014. SelfService.exe is the CWU2014's main executable file and it occupies about 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) on disk.
CWU2014 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
CWU2014 is a program offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase CWU2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CWU2014 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CWU2014 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CWU2014". If it is installed on your PC the CWU2014 application will be found automatically. When you click CWU2014 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CWU2014, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CWU2014.
8. After uninstalling CWU2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CWU2014 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CWU2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CWU2014 by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that CWU2014 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CWU2014 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:57:43.270