CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9
This info is about CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9 from your systemSanDisk Corporation SWTools
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SanDisk Corporation SWTools. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Sandisk\CVF_prerequisites directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9 is C:\Program Files\Sandisk\CVF_prerequisites\unins000.exe. vcredist_x64_2013.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.86 MB (7194312 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9. They occupy 20.04 MB (21013933
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- vcredist_2008_x64.exe (2.26 MB)
- vcredist_2008_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2013.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2013.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9 version 1.0.9
CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9 is a program offered by the software company SanDisk Corporation SWTools. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9". If it exists on your system the CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9 application will be found very quickly. After you select CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9.
8. After uninstalling CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9 by SanDisk Corporation SWTools from your computer, we are not saying that CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9 by SanDisk Corporation SWTools is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CVF_Prerequisites version 1.0.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:23:49.440