CV-Navi 1.10 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CV-Navi 1.10 from your PCTams Elektronik GmbH
. More information on Tams Elektronik GmbH can be seen here
. Click on http://www.tams-online.de
to get more information about CV-Navi 1.10 on Tams Elektronik GmbH's website. CV-Navi 1.10 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CV-Navi folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing CV-Navi 1.10 is C:\Program Files\CV-Navi\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. CV-Navi 1.10's primary file takes around 704.05 KB (720944 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The following executables are installed beside CV-Navi 1.10. They take about 704.05 KB (720944
bytes) on disk.
This page is about CV-Navi 1.10 version 1.10
CV-Navi 1.10 is an application marketed by the software company Tams Elektronik GmbH. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove CV-Navi 1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CV-Navi 1.10 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CV-Navi 1.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CV-Navi 1.10". If it is installed on your PC the CV-Navi 1.10 program will be found very quickly. When you click CV-Navi 1.10 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CV-Navi 1.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CV-Navi 1.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.tams-online.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CV-Navi\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CV-Navi 1.10.
8. After uninstalling CV-Navi 1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CV-Navi 1.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CV-Navi 1.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CV-Navi 1.10 by Tams Elektronik GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that CV-Navi 1.10 by Tams Elektronik GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CV-Navi 1.10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 19:10:00.913