This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CUSOLVER Development for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CUSOLVER Development from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. CUSOLVER Development is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v10.1 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. CUSOLVER Development's main file takes around 198.00 KB (202752 bytes) and is named bin2c.exe.
The following executables are installed together with CUSOLVER Development. They take about 67.10 MB (70357664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (198.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (365.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.12 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (1.98 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (278.50 KB)
- gpu-library-advisor.exe (1.26 MB)
- nvcc.exe (375.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (21.86 MB)
- nvlink.exe (5.68 MB)
- nvprof.exe (4.05 MB)
- nvprune.exe (216.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (5.57 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (245.00 KB)
- busGrind.exe (273.00 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (195.50 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.21 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (539.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (399.50 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (219.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.53 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.53 KB)
- java.exe (202.03 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.03 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.03 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.03 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.53 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.03 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.03 KB)
- klist.exe (16.03 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.03 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.03 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.03 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.03 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.53 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.03 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.03 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.53 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.03 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.53 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1
of CUSOLVER Development. You can find below info on other releases of CUSOLVER Development:
CUSOLVER Development is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove CUSOLVER Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CUSOLVER Development from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CUSOLVER Development or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CUSOLVER Development". If it exists on your system the CUSOLVER Development app will be found very quickly. When you select CUSOLVER Development in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CUSOLVER Development, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CUSOLVER Development.
8. After uninstalling CUSOLVER Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CUSOLVER Development which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CUSOLVER Development with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CUSOLVER Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that CUSOLVER Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CUSOLVER Development supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 10:33:31.003