This web page is about CUPTI for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CUPTI from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. CUPTI is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 directory, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk and is titled bin2c.exe.
CUPTI installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
This page is about CUPTI version 11.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CUPTI:
...click to view all...
CUPTI is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall CUPTI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CUPTI from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CUPTI or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CUPTI". If it exists on your system the CUPTI program will be found automatically. After you select CUPTI in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CUPTI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CUPTI.
8. After uninstalling CUPTI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CUPTI that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CUPTI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CUPTI by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that CUPTI by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CUPTI in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:24:51.200