You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CUDA Version for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CUDA Version from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. Usually the CUDA Version program is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. cuda-memcheck.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 364.50 KB (373248 bytes) on disk.
CUDA Version installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
This page is about CUDA Version version 11.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of CUDA Version:
...click to view all...
CUDA Version is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CUDA Version is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CUDA Version from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CUDA Version or simply click the Search feature and type in "CUDA Version". If it exists on your system the CUDA Version application will be found automatically. After you click CUDA Version in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CUDA Version, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CUDA Version.
8. After uninstalling CUDA Version, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CUDA Version that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CUDA Version using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CUDA Version by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that CUDA Version by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CUDA Version in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:24:51.177