CUDA Profiler Tools
CUDA Profiler Tools is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CUDA Profiler Tools from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. CUDA Profiler Tools is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 directory, subject to the user's choice. cuda-memcheck.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 364.50 KB (373248 bytes) on disk.
CUDA Profiler Tools installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
This data is about CUDA Profiler Tools version 11.0
only. You can find here a few links to other CUDA Profiler Tools versions:
...click to view all...
CUDA Profiler Tools is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CUDA Profiler Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CUDA Profiler Tools from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CUDA Profiler Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "CUDA Profiler Tools". If it exists on your system the CUDA Profiler Tools app will be found automatically. After you click CUDA Profiler Tools in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CUDA Profiler Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CUDA Profiler Tools.
8. After removing CUDA Profiler Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CUDA Profiler Tools which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CUDA Profiler Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CUDA Profiler Tools by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that CUDA Profiler Tools by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CUDA Profiler Tools in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:28:19.260