CUDA Documentation is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CUDA Documentation from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the CUDA Documentation application is installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 364.50 KB (373248 bytes) on disk and is named cuda-memcheck.exe.
CUDA Documentation contains of the executables below. They take 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0
of CUDA Documentation. You can find below info on other releases of CUDA Documentation:
...click to view all...
CUDA Documentation is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove CUDA Documentation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CUDA Documentation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CUDA Documentation or simply activate the Search field and type in "CUDA Documentation". The CUDA Documentation program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CUDA Documentation in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CUDA Documentation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CUDA Documentation.
8. After removing CUDA Documentation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CUDA Documentation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CUDA Documentation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CUDA Documentation by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that CUDA Documentation by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CUDA Documentation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:26:25.350