CUBA Studio 6.8
This page is about CUBA Studio 6.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CUBA Studio 6.8 from your PCHaulmont
. More information on Haulmont can be found here
. You can read more about about CUBA Studio 6.8 at https://www.cuba-platform.com
. Usually the CUBA Studio 6.8 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CUBA Studio 6.8 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove CUBA Studio 6.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CUBA Studio 6.8\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and occupies 1.15 MB (1202385 bytes).
CUBA Studio 6.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.15 MB (1202385
bytes) on disk.
This page is about CUBA Studio 6.8 version 6.8.1
CUBA Studio 6.8 is an application by the software company Haulmont. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall CUBA Studio 6.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CUBA Studio 6.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CUBA Studio 6.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CUBA Studio 6.8". If it exists on your system the CUBA Studio 6.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CUBA Studio 6.8 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CUBA Studio 6.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CUBA Studio 6.8:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.cuba-platform.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CUBA Studio 6.8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CUBA Studio 6.8.
8. After uninstalling CUBA Studio 6.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CUBA Studio 6.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CUBA Studio 6.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CUBA Studio 6.8 by Haulmont from your PC, we are not saying that CUBA Studio 6.8 by Haulmont is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CUBA Studio 6.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 15:56:01.187