CTIconnect 2.3.40 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CTIconnect 2.3.40 from your computerWildix s.r.l.
. More info about Wildix s.r.l. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.wildix.com
if you want to read more on CTIconnect 2.3.40 on Wildix s.r.l.'s page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wildix\CTIconnect directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CTIconnect 2.3.40 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Wildix\CTIconnect\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. CTIconnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 231.26 KB (236808 bytes) on disk.
CTIconnect 2.3.40 contains of the executables below. They take 10.33 MB (10829006
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CTIconnect.exe (231.26 KB)
- registertsp.exe (124.97 KB)
- uninst.exe (75.84 KB)
- wcjws.exe (84.71 KB)
- wcjwsj.exe (83.47 KB)
- wcjwsnj.exe (81.47 KB)
- ChromeSetup.exe (897.14 KB)
- vcredist2010_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
This page is about CTIconnect 2.3.40 version 2.3.40
CTIconnect 2.3.40 is a program released by the software company Wildix s.r.l.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CTIconnect 2.3.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CTIconnect 2.3.40 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CTIconnect 2.3.40 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CTIconnect 2.3.40". If it is installed on your PC the CTIconnect 2.3.40 application will be found very quickly. When you click CTIconnect 2.3.40 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CTIconnect 2.3.40, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CTIconnect 2.3.40:
- The software company is: http://www.wildix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wildix\CTIconnect\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CTIconnect 2.3.40.
8. After removing CTIconnect 2.3.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CTIconnect 2.3.40 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CTIconnect 2.3.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CTIconnect 2.3.40 by Wildix s.r.l. from your PC, we are not saying that CTIconnect 2.3.40 by Wildix s.r.l. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CTIconnect 2.3.40 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 01:04:37.870