CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2
This page contains complete information on how to remove CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 from your computerCars & Tracks Development Project
. More information on Cars & Tracks Development Project can be found here
. Click on http://www.ctdp.net
to get more info about CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 on Cars & Tracks Development Project's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\rFactor directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\rFactor\ModData\CTDP\CTDP05Uninstall Information\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2. CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2's primary file takes about 2.06 MB (2157056 bytes) and is named ctdp06_cc.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2. They take 15.88 MB (16649326
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- rF Config.exe (412.00 KB)
- rFactor Dedicated.exe (3.93 MB)
- rFactor.exe (4.48 MB)
- Uninstal.exe (617.48 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (156.28 KB)
- ctdpconfig.exe (915.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (659.92 KB)
- 7za.exe (505.50 KB)
- ctdp06_cc.exe (2.06 MB)
- armsaddon.exe (731.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (885.51 KB)
- HostingTest.exe (192.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (473.20 KB)
The current page applies to CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 version 1.2
If planning to uninstall CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 is a program released by Cars & Tracks Development Project. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2". If it is installed on your PC the CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.ctdp.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\rFactor\ModData\CTDP\CTDP05Uninstall Information\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2.
8. After removing CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 by Cars & Tracks Development Project from your PC, nor are we saying that CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 by Cars & Tracks Development Project is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CTDP Formula One 2005 v1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 16:57:20.577