CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5
You can find below details on how to uninstall CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 from your PCCTDP
. More data about CTDP can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ctdp.net
if you want to read more on CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 on CTDP's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CTDP ChampionshipManager directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CTDP ChampionshipManager\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called ctdp_cstm.exe and occupies 2.42 MB (2532352 bytes).
CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.07 MB (3216153
bytes) on disk.
- ctdp_cstm.exe (2.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
The current web page applies to CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 version 1.5
CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 is a program by the software company CTDP. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5". The CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ctdp.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CTDP ChampionshipManager\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5.
8. After uninstalling CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 by CTDP from your PC, nor are we saying that CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 by CTDP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CTDP ChampionshipManager 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 14:57:39.750