CTAS 126.96.36.199 Release
CTAS 188.8.131.52 Release is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CTAS 184.108.40.206 Release from your PCCyberoam Technologies Pvt. Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on Cyberoam Technologies Pvt. Ltd. More data about the app CTAS 220.127.116.11 Release can be seen at http://www.cyberoam.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Cyberoam\Cyberoam Transparent Authentication Suite directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CTAS 18.104.22.168 Release is "C:\Program Files\Cyberoam\Cyberoam Transparent Authentication Suite\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. ctas.exe is the CTAS 22.214.171.124 Release's primary executable file and it takes close to 559.74 KB (573176 bytes) on disk.
CTAS 126.96.36.199 Release installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.84 MB (2977451
bytes) on disk.
- ConfigCTAS.exe (852.24 KB)
- ctas.exe (559.74 KB)
- CTAS_Setup.exe (351.24 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about CTAS 188.8.131.52 Release version 184.108.40.206
CTAS 220.127.116.11 Release is an application released by the software company Cyberoam Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove CTAS 18.104.22.168 Release is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CTAS 22.214.171.124 Release from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CTAS 126.96.36.199 Release or simply click the Search feature and type in "CTAS 188.8.131.52 Release". The CTAS 184.108.40.206 Release application will be found very quickly. After you click CTAS 220.127.116.11 Release in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CTAS 18.104.22.168 Release, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CTAS 22.214.171.124 Release:
- The publisher is: http://www.cyberoam.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Cyberoam\Cyberoam Transparent Authentication Suite\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CTAS 126.96.36.199 Release.
8. After uninstalling CTAS 188.8.131.52 Release, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CTAS 184.108.40.206 Release that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CTAS 220.127.116.11 Release with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CTAS 18.104.22.168 Release by Cyberoam Technologies Pvt. Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that CTAS 22.214.171.124 Release by Cyberoam Technologies Pvt. Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CTAS 126.96.36.199 Release in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 07:53:26.363