You can find below details on how to remove CSect 2010 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CSect 2010 from your computerS.I.S.
. More information about S.I.S. can be found here
. More info about the software CSect 2010 can be found at http://www.sis.ingegneria.it
. Usually the CSect 2010 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SIS\CSect2010 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\SIS\CSect2010\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CSect 2010. CSect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.22 MB (2332160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CSect 2010. They occupy about 2.86 MB (3001250
bytes) on disk.
- CSect.exe (2.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.41 KB)
This web page is about CSect 2010 version 2010
CSect 2010 is a program offered by the software company S.I.S.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall CSect 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CSect 2010 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CSect 2010 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CSect 2010". If it exists on your system the CSect 2010 app will be found automatically. After you select CSect 2010 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CSect 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CSect 2010:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sis.ingegneria.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SIS\CSect2010\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CSect 2010.
8. After uninstalling CSect 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CSect 2010 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CSect 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CSect 2010 by S.I.S. from your computer, nor are we saying that CSect 2010 by S.I.S. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CSect 2010 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-26 09:32:30.687