This info is about CSearcher for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CSearcher from your PCHugo Nabais
. More information about Hugo Nabais can be seen here
. Usually the CSearcher application is installed in the C:\Program Files\CSearcher folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CSearcher. The application's main executable file is named CSearcher.exe and its approximative size is 1.52 MB (1589248 bytes).
CSearcher installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.52 MB (1589248
bytes) on disk.
This page is about CSearcher version 184.108.40.206
CSearcher is an application released by the software company Hugo Nabais. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove CSearcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CSearcher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CSearcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "CSearcher". If it is installed on your PC the CSearcher program will be found automatically. When you select CSearcher in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CSearcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CSearcher.
8. After uninstalling CSearcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CSearcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CSearcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CSearcher by Hugo Nabais from your PC, we are not saying that CSearcher by Hugo Nabais is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CSearcher in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 06:33:06.560