This info is about CSearcher for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CSearcher from your PCHugo Nabais
. More information about Hugo Nabais can be seen here
. Usually the CSearcher application is installed in the C:\Program Files\CSearcher folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CSearcher. The application's main executable file is named CSearcher.exe and its approximative size is 1.52 MB (1589248 bytes).
CSearcher installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.52 MB (1589248
bytes) on disk.
This page is about CSearcher version 22.214.171.124
CSearcher is an application released by the software company Hugo Nabais. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove CSearcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CSearcher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CSearcher or simply click the Search field and type in "CSearcher". If it exists on your system the CSearcher application will be found very quickly. After you select CSearcher in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CSearcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CSearcher.
8. After uninstalling CSearcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CSearcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CSearcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CSearcher by Hugo Nabais from your PC, we are not saying that CSearcher by Hugo Nabais is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CSearcher in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 06:33:06.560