You can find below details on how to remove CSVed 1.3.11 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CSVed 1.3.11 from your computerSam Francke
. Additional info about Sam Francke can be found here
. More information about CSVed 1.3.11 can be seen at =http://home.hccnet/s.j.francke/t2t/text2table.htm
. CSVed 1.3.11 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CSVed folder, subject to the user's decision. CSVed 1.3.11's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\CSVed\unins000.exe". CSVed.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 474.00 KB (485376 bytes) on disk.
CSVed 1.3.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.11 MB (1160059
bytes) on disk.
- CSVed.exe (474.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.11
of CSVed 1.3.11.
CSVed 1.3.11 is an application marketed by the software company Sam Francke. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CSVed 1.3.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CSVed 1.3.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CSVed 1.3.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "CSVed 1.3.11". If it exists on your system the CSVed 1.3.11 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CSVed 1.3.11 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CSVed 1.3.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CSVed 1.3.11:
- The publisher is: =http://home.hccnet/s.j.francke/t2t/text2table.htm
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CSVed\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CSVed 1.3.11.
8. After removing CSVed 1.3.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CSVed 1.3.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CSVed 1.3.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CSVed 1.3.11 by Sam Francke from your PC, we are not saying that CSVed 1.3.11 by Sam Francke is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CSVed 1.3.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 12:04:43.797