CSVStar 1.7 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CSVStar 1.7 from your PCCSVStar.net
. Additional info about CSVStar.net can be found here
. Click on http://www.csvstar.net
to get more data about CSVStar 1.7 on CSVStar.net's website. Usually the CSVStar 1.7 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CSVStar directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling CSVStar 1.7 is C:\Program Files\CSVStar\Uninst0.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1523712 bytes) on disk and is called CSVStar.exe.
CSVStar 1.7 is composed of the following executables which take 1.52 MB (1590272
bytes) on disk:
- CSVStar.exe (1.45 MB)
- CSVStar.Upgrader.exe (11.00 KB)
- Uninst0.exe (54.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7
of CSVStar 1.7.
CSVStar 1.7 is an application marketed by CSVStar.net. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CSVStar 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CSVStar 1.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CSVStar 1.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CSVStar 1.7". If it exists on your system the CSVStar 1.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CSVStar 1.7 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CSVStar 1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CSVStar 1.7:
- The software company is: http://www.csvstar.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CSVStar\Uninst0.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CSVStar 1.7.
8. After uninstalling CSVStar 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CSVStar 1.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CSVStar 1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CSVStar 1.7 by CSVStar.net from your computer, we are not saying that CSVStar 1.7 by CSVStar.net is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CSVStar 1.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:41:47.647