CSPro 7.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CSPro 7.4 from your computerU.S. Census Bureau
. Check out here
where you can get more info on U.S. Census Bureau. Click on https://www.census.gov/population/international/software/cspro/
to get more facts about CSPro 7.4 on U.S. Census Bureau's website. CSPro 7.4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CSPro 7.4 folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for CSPro 7.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CSPro 7.4\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.03 MB (2130944 bytes) on disk and is called CSPro.exe.
CSPro 7.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.50 MB (8915619
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CSBatch.exe (151.50 KB)
- CSConcat.exe (170.50 KB)
- CSDeploy.exe (364.50 KB)
- CSDiff.exe (223.50 KB)
- CSEntry.exe (478.50 KB)
- CSExport.exe (372.50 KB)
- CSFreq.exe (283.00 KB)
- CSIndex.exe (198.00 KB)
- CSPack.exe (174.50 KB)
- CSPro.exe (2.03 MB)
- CSProProductionRunner.exe (173.00 KB)
- CSReFmt.exe (175.00 KB)
- CSSort.exe (220.50 KB)
- CSTab.exe (180.50 KB)
- DataViewer.exe (427.50 KB)
- DropboxAuth.exe (17.50 KB)
- Excel2CSPro.exe (249.00 KB)
- ExportXMLMetadata.exe (45.00 KB)
- Operator Statistics Viewer.exe (220.50 KB)
- ParadataConcat.exe (78.00 KB)
- ParadataViewer.exe (244.50 KB)
- PFF Editor.exe (268.50 KB)
- runpff.exe (148.00 KB)
- runwait.exe (9.50 KB)
- Save Array Viewer.exe (194.50 KB)
- tbdview.exe (18.00 KB)
- TblView.exe (276.50 KB)
- TextConverter.exe (151.50 KB)
- TextView.exe (354.50 KB)
- TRSSetup.exe (399.50 KB)
- TRSWin.exe (194.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.16 KB)
This web page is about CSPro 7.4 version 7.4.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CSPro 7.4:
CSPro 7.4 is a program released by U.S. Census Bureau. Some users want to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase CSPro 7.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CSPro 7.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CSPro 7.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "CSPro 7.4". If it is installed on your PC the CSPro 7.4 application will be found very quickly. After you click CSPro 7.4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CSPro 7.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CSPro 7.4:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.census.gov/population/international/software/cspro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CSPro 7.4\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CSPro 7.4.
8. After removing CSPro 7.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CSPro 7.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CSPro 7.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CSPro 7.4 by U.S. Census Bureau from your PC, we are not saying that CSPro 7.4 by U.S. Census Bureau is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CSPro 7.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:13:11.583