This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CSMenu 1.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CSMenu 1.2 from your computerOrdinarySoft
. Check out here
where you can get more info on OrdinarySoft. Please open http://www.CSMenu.com/ ;;http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
if you want to read more on CSMenu 1.2 on OrdinarySoft's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CSMenu directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\CSMenu\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CSMenu 1.2. CSMenu 1.2's main file takes around 308.81 KB (316224 bytes) and is called CSMenu.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside CSMenu 1.2. They take about 1.61 MB (1689281
bytes) on disk.
- CSMenu.exe (308.81 KB)
- CSMenu_IconIndexer.exe (60.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- VistaHookApp.exe (51.31 KB)
- VistaHookAppx64.exe (59.81 KB)
The current page applies to CSMenu 1.2 version 1.2
CSMenu 1.2 is a program by the software company OrdinarySoft. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase CSMenu 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CSMenu 1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CSMenu 1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CSMenu 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the CSMenu 1.2 app will be found automatically. When you select CSMenu 1.2 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CSMenu 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CSMenu 1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.CSMenu.com/ ;;http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CSMenu\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CSMenu 1.2.
8. After uninstalling CSMenu 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CSMenu 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CSMenu 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CSMenu 1.2 by OrdinarySoft from your computer, nor are we saying that CSMenu 1.2 by OrdinarySoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CSMenu 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 21:29:07.700