CSMC Cardiac Suite
CSMC Cardiac Suite is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CSMC Cardiac Suite from your computerCedars-Sinai Medical Center :: AIM Program
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Cedars-Sinai Medical Center :: AIM Program. Usually the CSMC Cardiac Suite program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CSMC Cardiac Suite folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall CSMC Cardiac Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CSMC Cardiac Suite\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. csi.exe is the CSMC Cardiac Suite's main executable file and it occupies approximately 16.86 MB (17681920 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CSMC Cardiac Suite. They take 86.86 MB (91082618
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- instq.exe (40.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (224.87 KB)
- aimftp.exe (79.50 KB)
- aimpush.exe (4.01 MB)
- arecon.exe (7.39 MB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (928.50 KB)
- csi.exe (16.86 MB)
- cslicense.exe (8.26 MB)
- fourdfold.exe (5.01 MB)
- khdaemon.exe (10.09 MB)
- qxs.exe (24.97 MB)
- qxssplash.exe (407.00 KB)
- vuheader.exe (6.13 MB)
- aimconfig.exe (2.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015
of CSMC Cardiac Suite.
CSMC Cardiac Suite is a program released by Cedars-Sinai Medical Center :: AIM Program. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CSMC Cardiac Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CSMC Cardiac Suite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CSMC Cardiac Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CSMC Cardiac Suite". The CSMC Cardiac Suite application will be found very quickly. When you click CSMC Cardiac Suite in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CSMC Cardiac Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CSMC Cardiac Suite.
8. After uninstalling CSMC Cardiac Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CSMC Cardiac Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CSMC Cardiac Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CSMC Cardiac Suite by Cedars-Sinai Medical Center :: AIM Program from your PC, nor are we saying that CSMC Cardiac Suite by Cedars-Sinai Medical Center :: AIM Program is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CSMC Cardiac Suite supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 15:27:13.947