CSI Reports v1001
CSI Reports v1001 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CSI Reports v1001 from your systemCompressor Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on Compressor Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow Richard.Skinner@compressor-systems.com
if you want to read more on CSI Reports v1001 on Compressor Systems, Inc.'s page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CSI\Reports directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall CSI Reports v1001 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\CSI\Reports\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called HP_Report.Exe and it has a size of 2.01 MB (2108928 bytes).
CSI Reports v1001 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.89 MB (6172426
bytes) on disk.
- CMS_ODBC_Installer.Exe (1.21 MB)
- DowntimeUpdater.Exe (2.02 MB)
- HP_Report.Exe (2.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (665.76 KB)
The current web page applies to CSI Reports v1001 version 1001
CSI Reports v1001 is a program marketed by Compressor Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CSI Reports v1001 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CSI Reports v1001 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CSI Reports v1001 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CSI Reports v1001". If it exists on your system the CSI Reports v1001 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CSI Reports v1001 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CSI Reports v1001, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CSI Reports v1001:
- The web site of the program is: Richard.Skinner@compressor-systems.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CSI\Reports\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CSI Reports v1001.
8. After uninstalling CSI Reports v1001, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CSI Reports v1001 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CSI Reports v1001 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CSI Reports v1001 by Compressor Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CSI Reports v1001 by Compressor Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CSI Reports v1001 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 16:37:23.973