CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA
You can find below details on how to remove CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA from your PCSiteCS
. More data about SiteCS can be read here
. Please open http://www.sitecs.net
if you want to read more on CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA on SiteCS's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CSHelper folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\CSHelper\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA. CSHelper.exe is the CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 756.00 KB (774144 bytes) on disk.
CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA contains of the executables below. They take 1.39 MB (1459769
bytes) on disk.
- CSHelper.exe (756.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA.
CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA is a program by the software company SiteCS. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA or simply click the Search field and type in "CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA". If it is installed on your PC the CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA application will be found very quickly. When you select CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sitecs.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CSHelper\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA.
8. After uninstalling CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA by SiteCS from your PC, we are not saying that CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA by SiteCS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CSHelper: 1.0.1 BETA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 17:32:11.960