You can find on this page details on how to remove CS2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CS2 from your computerGebr. Märklin & Cie GmbH
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Gebr. Märklin & Cie GmbH. You can read more about about CS2 at http://www.maerklin.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Maerklin\CS2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). CS2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Maerklin\CS2\unins000.exe. cs2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.71 MB (2845696 bytes) on disk.
CS2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.60 MB (3779233
bytes) on disk.
- cs2.exe (2.71 MB)
- gfpsim.exe (209.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current page applies to CS2 version 3.8.1
CS2 is a program released by Gebr. Märklin & Cie GmbH. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall CS2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CS2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CS2 or simply click the Search field and type in "CS2". If it is installed on your PC the CS2 program will be found automatically. When you select CS2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CS2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CS2:
- The publisher is: http://www.maerklin.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Maerklin\CS2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CS2.
8. After removing CS2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CS2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CS2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CS2 by Gebr. Märklin & Cie GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that CS2 by Gebr. Märklin & Cie GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CS2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 10:22:33.957