CS-Source.v80 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall CS-Source.v80 from your computerValve Corporation
. Further information on Valve Corporation can be seen here
. Click on http://www.Valve.com/
to get more details about CS-Source.v80 on Valve Corporation's website. CS-Source.v80 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CS-Source directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling CS-Source.v80 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CS-Source\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. CS-Source.v80's main file takes about 805.20 KB (824522 bytes) and is named Counter-Strike_Source.exe.
CS-Source.v80 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 41.89 MB (43928671
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Counter-Strike_Source.exe (805.20 KB)
- CSS-Updater.exe (1.16 MB)
- hl2.exe (89.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (715.49 KB)
- bspzip.exe (332.00 KB)
- captioncompiler.exe (182.41 KB)
- demoinfo.exe (100.00 KB)
- dmxedit.exe (1.59 MB)
- elementviewer.exe (3.04 MB)
- glview.exe (200.41 KB)
- hammer.exe (151.50 KB)
- height2normal.exe (685.00 KB)
- height2ssbump.exe (695.50 KB)
- hlfaceposer.exe (1.60 MB)
- hlmv.exe (470.50 KB)
- mksheet.exe (698.50 KB)
- motionmapper.exe (243.50 KB)
- normal2ssbump.exe (681.00 KB)
- pfm2tgas.exe (612.50 KB)
- qc_eyes.exe (2.78 MB)
- shadercompile.exe (93.50 KB)
- splitskybox.exe (138.41 KB)
- studiomdl.exe (1.71 MB)
- vbsp.exe (1.20 MB)
- vbspinfo.exe (415.41 KB)
- vpk.exe (647.91 KB)
- vrad.exe (94.00 KB)
- vtex.exe (83.00 KB)
- vtf2tga.exe (711.50 KB)
- vvis.exe (83.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
- vcredist_x64_update.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
This info is about CS-Source.v80 version 80
If you are manually uninstalling CS-Source.v80 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CS-Source
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CS-Source\0y053Rr6.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CS-Source\AM1rsvrW.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CS-Source\bXAF8Bxp.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CS-Source\cstrike\cfg\buypresets_ter.vdf
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\c:\program files (x86)\cs-source\hl2.exe.FriendlyAppName
CS-Source.v80 is an application by Valve Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CS-Source.v80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CS-Source.v80 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CS-Source.v80 or simply click the Search field and type in "CS-Source.v80". The CS-Source.v80 application will be found automatically. When you click CS-Source.v80 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CS-Source.v80, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CS-Source.v80:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Valve.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CS-Source\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CS-Source.v80.
8. After removing CS-Source.v80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CS-Source.v80 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CS-Source.v80 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CS-Source.v80 by Valve Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that CS-Source.v80 by Valve Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CS-Source.v80 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-26 07:14:00.553