You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CS_Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CS_Manager from your PCCADSoftTools ®.
. Open here
where you can find out more on CADSoftTools ®.. More information about CS_Manager can be seen at http://www.cadsofttools.com
. CS_Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CADSoftTools\CS_Manager folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\CADSoftTools\CS_Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CS_Manager. CS_Manager's primary file takes about 677.72 KB (693984 bytes) and its name is CS_Manager.exe.
CS_Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.78 MB (1871656
bytes) on disk.
- CS_Manager.exe (677.72 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to CS_Manager version 11.1
CS_Manager is a program by the software company CADSoftTools ®.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove CS_Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CS_Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CS_Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "CS_Manager". If it is installed on your PC the CS_Manager program will be found very quickly. After you click CS_Manager in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CS_Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CS_Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.cadsofttools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CADSoftTools\CS_Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CS_Manager.
8. After uninstalling CS_Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CS_Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CS_Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CS_Manager by CADSoftTools ®. from your PC, we are not saying that CS_Manager by CADSoftTools ®. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CS_Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 22:55:18.523