This page is about CS:GO Strike for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CS:GO Strike from your PCOverwolf app
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Overwolf app. Usually the CS:GO Strike application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\OWUninstaller.exe --uninstall-app=hbcbcicomkcoflodiilphcanpngphbibhjjegjbf is the full command line if you want to remove CS:GO Strike. The application's main executable file is titled OverwolfLauncher.exe and occupies 1.67 MB (1752408 bytes).
CS:GO Strike is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.68 MB (7006968
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Overwolf.exe (58.34 KB)
- OverwolfLauncher.exe (1.67 MB)
- OverwolfUpdater.exe (2.35 MB)
- OWUninstaller.exe (130.86 KB)
- OverwolfBenchmarking.exe (85.84 KB)
- OverwolfBrowser.exe (170.84 KB)
- OverwolfCrashHandler.exe (70.34 KB)
- OverwolfStore.exe (433.84 KB)
- ow-tobii-gaze.exe (317.84 KB)
- OWCleanup.exe (69.34 KB)
- OWUninstallMenu.exe (276.84 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (295.34 KB)
- ow-obs.exe (221.84 KB)
- owobs-ffmpeg-mux.exe (30.34 KB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (103.84 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (108.34 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (125.84 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (88.34 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (103.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.100.0
of CS:GO Strike. You can find here a few links to other CS:GO Strike versions:
CS:GO Strike is a program by the software company Overwolf app. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CS:GO Strike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CS:GO Strike from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CS:GO Strike or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CS:GO Strike". If it exists on your system the CS:GO Strike app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CS:GO Strike in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CS:GO Strike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CS:GO Strike.
8. After removing CS:GO Strike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CS:GO Strike that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CS:GO Strike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CS:GO Strike by Overwolf app from your computer, nor are we saying that CS:GO Strike by Overwolf app is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CS:GO Strike in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 17:47:20.763