You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CRadio V4.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CRadio V4.1 from your systemCRadio
. Open here
for more information on CRadio. You can get more details about CRadio V4.1 at http://www.cradio.cn
. CRadio V4.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CRadio folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall CRadio V4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\CRadio\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. CRadio.exe is the CRadio V4.1's primary executable file and it takes around 1.96 MB (2050048 bytes) on disk.
CRadio V4.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.32 MB (3484214
bytes) on disk.
- CRadio.exe (1.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.78 KB)
- unins001.exe (705.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of CRadio V4.1.
CRadio V4.1 is an application marketed by the software company CRadio. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase CRadio V4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CRadio V4.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CRadio V4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CRadio V4.1". If it exists on your system the CRadio V4.1 application will be found very quickly. When you click CRadio V4.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CRadio V4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CRadio V4.1:
- The software company is: http://www.cradio.cn
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CRadio\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CRadio V4.1.
8. After uninstalling CRadio V4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CRadio V4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CRadio V4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CRadio V4.1 by CRadio from your computer, we are not saying that CRadio V4.1 by CRadio is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CRadio V4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 04:11:30.443