CROME version 1.6.5
CROME version 1.6.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CROME version 1.6.5 from your PCQ5 Computing
. Further information on Q5 Computing can be seen here
. More information about the program CROME version 1.6.5 can be seen at http://www.tunewithcrome.com
. CROME version 1.6.5 is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Roaming\CROME folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for CROME version 1.6.5 is "C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Roaming\CROME\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the CROME version 1.6.5's main executable file and it takes close to 698.28 KB (715038 bytes) on disk.
CROME version 1.6.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 698.28 KB (715038
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.5
of CROME version 1.6.5.
CROME version 1.6.5 is a program by Q5 Computing. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CROME version 1.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CROME version 1.6.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CROME version 1.6.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "CROME version 1.6.5". If it exists on your system the CROME version 1.6.5 app will be found automatically. When you click CROME version 1.6.5 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CROME version 1.6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CROME version 1.6.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.tunewithcrome.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Roaming\CROME\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CROME version 1.6.5.
8. After uninstalling CROME version 1.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CROME version 1.6.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CROME version 1.6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CROME version 1.6.5 by Q5 Computing from your computer, nor are we saying that CROME version 1.6.5 by Q5 Computing is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CROME version 1.6.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:13:21.617