CROME version 1.6.5
CROME version 1.6.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CROME version 1.6.5 from your PCQ5 Computing
. Further information on Q5 Computing can be seen here
. More information about the program CROME version 1.6.5 can be seen at http://www.tunewithcrome.com
. CROME version 1.6.5 is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Roaming\CROME folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for CROME version 1.6.5 is "C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Roaming\CROME\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the CROME version 1.6.5's main executable file and it takes close to 698.28 KB (715038 bytes) on disk.
CROME version 1.6.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 698.28 KB (715038
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.5
of CROME version 1.6.5.
CROME version 1.6.5 is a program by Q5 Computing. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CROME version 1.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CROME version 1.6.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CROME version 1.6.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CROME version 1.6.5". The CROME version 1.6.5 program will be found automatically. When you select CROME version 1.6.5 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CROME version 1.6.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CROME version 1.6.5:
- The software company is: http://www.tunewithcrome.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Roaming\CROME\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CROME version 1.6.5.
8. After uninstalling CROME version 1.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CROME version 1.6.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CROME version 1.6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CROME version 1.6.5 by Q5 Computing from your computer, nor are we saying that CROME version 1.6.5 by Q5 Computing is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CROME version 1.6.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:13:21.617