CRB Static Desktop
You can find on this page details on how to remove CRB Static Desktop for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CRB Static Desktop from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Additional info about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. CRB Static Desktop is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove CRB Static Desktop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.Desktop.XenDesktop 7.5.CRB Static Desktop $A2-1-FCC4355A-0001". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. CRB Static Desktop's primary file takes about 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) and is called SelfService.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CRB Static Desktop. They occupy about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
This page is about CRB Static Desktop version 1.0
CRB Static Desktop is a program by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove CRB Static Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CRB Static Desktop with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CRB Static Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "CRB Static Desktop". If it exists on your system the CRB Static Desktop application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CRB Static Desktop in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CRB Static Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CRB Static Desktop.
8. After removing CRB Static Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CRB Static Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CRB Static Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CRB Static Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that CRB Static Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CRB Static Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 18:40:17.860